The tax rate for 2014 was set by the Selectmen at $16.10 per thousand during their Regular meeting on August 6. The twenty cent increase was attributable to the RSU 40 school budget increase. The town budget decreased in 2014 to neutralize the impact of a reduction in state revenue sharing.
The tax rate for Calendar Year 2013 was $15.90 per thousand and tax bills were due November 15, 2013. The link to the 2013 Property Tax Bills are below.
These tax maps can be downloaded to your computer and printed on your printer. This information is provided to give the Townspeople of Warren, Maine, information available through the Town office. Before acting upon the information obtained here, please double check with the Town Office for the most current data. Thank you.
Note: To create a “find” box-Please press down the control key on your computer keyboard and hit the letter “f” (to search if your browser does not automatically come up with one).
- 2016 Warren Tax Bills
- 2014 property tax bills
- 2013 Warren Property Tax Bills
- 2012 warren tax commitment
- 2012 Warren Property Tax Bills
- 2011 Warren Property Tax Bills
- 2011 Warren Tax Commitment A-Z
- 2010 Warren Property Tax Bills
- 2010 Warren Tax Commitment A-Z
- 2009 Warren Tax Commitment A-Z
- 2009 Warren Property Tax Bills