How do I get a Hunting or Fishing license?

They are available at the Town Office. New residents must be a resident of Maine for at least 3 months and vehicle registration and driver’s license must be issued by the State of Maine. You must bring proof of a previous hunting (or archery) license or a Safe Hunter’s Card.